Sonntag, 5. Juli 2009



Chanel Flap bag..

I think every Fashionista or every bag lover must have a Chanel flap bag in her wardrobe.
Chanel 2.55 or the classic Jumbo flap bag. Chanel is classic, elegant, chic and also fun.
You can see a lot of young celebs wearing them these days.

I still remember my grandma used to have one. I never thought I would fall in love with this style.
But then again, I think i grew into liking it ( as I got olderrrr, uh uh, i hate the word old, so lets me say more mature :D) I realized these days, i have out grown the super busy bags, with zips and huge metalls or logos and drawings all over it, ayyy ..but I have to admit I sorta still have few of those i think from the good old days:)
I used to throw old bags or give them away, but i keep the ones with sentimental value. I dont just have the high end designers bag. I keep them all, they all have their own story...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen