Sonntag, 5. Juli 2009

My First Hermes Birkin...


Yes, there she is.

I think the Birkin is something " either you love it or hate it" ugh hate is just too much! ok, let me rephrase its either you " like it or you dont like it". I think it sounds better now:)

Some people doesn't like the style or some think its overpriced and some say its so over rated. A lot of "people'' doesn't even understand why women are so crazy and some are obsessed ( i am one of those obssesive type, but unfortunately i cant afford too much of it, lol) with this bag. Well, I , I, I, I HUMBLY HUMBLY LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I love Hermes in general, although I must say i don't personally like all the style of their bags. But the Birkin and the Kelly " me like, me luvit, me gusto" lol

So, i have been dreaming of my first birkin, as usual i have to put my name on a wait list, but after 4 days i tried to call another store and the SA told me he has one at the store and its an exotic ostrich! wham, just my luck!
so here she is....My first 30 cm. hmm, honestly I didnt quite like the shade at first but I am loving it now,it was not love at first glimpse, but it was love at first sight, if i may say so. Its called Gris tourterelle, its like grayish but with purple undertone ( i think). Its great all year color. i hope to use her more.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen